My blue Kevlar case

orangepeel

Reaction score
This case is nice, but $149 for a case is pretty expensive.

Yeah,but not many people are going to be packing a blue CF case with a gator logo on it. I like it...

I wonder if they have CF is orange? :icon_ banana:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Agreed. The case is almost as much as i paid for the Droid ($199) when i got it lol. Its also almost as much as i paid for the Incredible.

I got to admit the case looks very nice. I used to be a huge fan of CF but now that im out of the car game im not so much anymore.

JCo352

Reaction score

Agreed. The case is almost as much as i paid for the Droid ($199) when i got it lol. Its also almost as much as i paid for the Incredible.

I got to admit the case looks very nice. I used to be a huge fan of CF but now that im out of the car game im not so much anymore.

You do realize it's not carbon fiber right? It's kevlar.

liam.

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! Thats a god damn expensive cover and doesnt have a back, jesus... Looks sick though, nice pick up man

JimmyD

Reaction score
I wonder if they have CF is orange?

You can get orange kevlar from IC. Although who in the world would want to ruin a perfectly fine case by making it orange??? Ewwwwwww.... :D

-Mike

However, you can get a Florida Gators logo on your kevlar from IC. Although who in the world would want to ruin a perfectly fine case by making it a Gators case??? Ewwwwwww.... :D

ZING!!!!! :icon_ nana: LOL :wink:

JimmyD

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:
HOLY CRAP! Thats a god damn expensive cover and doesnt have a back, jesus... Looks sick though, nice pick up man

Check again... it DOES have a back! (In fact, that's all it has!) ;)

Expensive, yes, but look at the available alternatives for fiber cases.... NONE!
Sometimes exclusivity comes with a price, especially with higher end materials and custom order designs.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Although who in the world would want to ruin a perfectly fine case by making it a Gators case???

Alright, alright. Are you a Vol too?

-Mike

:p LOL :biggrin: Nah.... just bustin' your chops a little. ;)

So, did you ever order those additional custom kevlar cases you were considering? Be sure to post up pics of those when you get them!

OP
MJ5150

MJ5150

Reaction score
So, did you ever order those additional custom kevlar cases you were considering? Be sure to post up pics of those when you get them!

The next two are going to be one Kevlar and one plain CF. I'm no good at taking pictures, but I'll sure try.

-Mike

MrSHFTY

Reaction score
UPDATES!!!!!

the new and improved case from infinitycarbon. im def gonna pick 1 up

droidv2-7.jpg

droidv2-6.jpg

droidv2-5.jpg

droidv2-4.jpg

droidv2-3.jpg

droidv2-2.jpg

droidv2-1.jpg

Samplescopy.jpg

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
seriously these people needing these cases must live in oakland, detroit, philly, or (insert most crime infested city here)

:bling: