New User Needs Help with Calendar

lesr

Reaction score
I need to keep patient appointments in the calendar (I just switched from a Blackberry). I have two questions: can I put a password or lock on the calendar so that no one can look at it randomly and how can I keep the appointments off my home pages. It shows the date today and then lists my first appointment in the morning for all the world to see! I want to keep those entries blocked...please tell me there is some way to do this or I'll have to return the phone. Thank you so much. My email is [email protected]

steveomac

Reaction score
as far as I know, you cant block the entries or set a password.

just give the Droid x another shot, she'll grow on ya.

droided1

Reaction score
You can delete the calendar widget on the home screen. Hold it and drag to trash can. As far as the other, check the market place, should be able to find what your looking for.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

brentm77

Reaction score
You can delete the widget. Hold your finger on it then drag it to trash. You can lock the calendar app with a third party app such as app safe.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
L

lesr

Reaction score
What do you mean by Market Place? An App that might give me a private calendar? It is an absolute must for me to have a private agenda...Is that what you are referring to or an app that might provide a lock for the Droid Calendar?

OP
L

lesr

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you Droided 1. I found an app lock and it works perfectly. I am using the trial now but will purchase it in a week. And there are several of them. People obviously don't know about this but it just saved me having to return the phone.
Thanks again