Downloading a calendar widget like the HTC Incredible's version?

qurtrn10

Reaction score
Coming from the Incredible, I'm finding features I like better on the X, and some features I liked better on my Incredible. One thing I don't like about the X is the calendar. I have to admit that I may have simply not figured out how to access a built in function, but here's my dilema :

On my old (HTC) setup, I used one of my home screens as a calendar (so I could swipe right to it). I would view it either as the entire month (with little highlights on the days with appointments), or as a list view showing the next handful of appointments I had on the calendar. One of the features I really enjoyed was that all of my contacts' birthdays synced to the calendar automatically.

Can I do this with the X? I've tried to get the month or list view to show up as a home screen, but the closest I've come is a 1x1 icon, and I also don't want to have to manually sync birthdays.

Can I simply download the HTC calendar widget? I've looked through the market, and downloaded four or five calendar varieties, but none are what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
William

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cpjr

Reaction score
You can try Launcher Pro, its an excellent launcher replacement and the paid version comes with widgets that are very very close to the HTC widgets.

Also, check out the "Pure" widgets in the market (Pure Calendar, Pure messenger, etc) they are among my favs.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
You can download Launcher Plus Pro. It is a paid app. It is a home screen replacement but it offers the same widgets you find on HTC phones. You may like th different home screen as well.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
..Anything better out there since this post? Or is lancher pro still the app to get for sense widgets?

madooch

Reaction score
try jorte calendar they have many style of widget sizes

mwshows

Reaction score
+1 For Jorte.

You also might want to try Pocket Informant, although when I was trying the Beta they didn't have a widget.

Jorte looks and feels similar to Pocket Informant, and Jorte also has great customizable calendar widgets. I use Launcher Pro Plus, but I think it's calendar widget is not as good as Jorte's, simply because of the flexibility.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk