calendar sync problems

coffeeguzzler

Reaction score
Hello,
Just got 2 Droid Xs today, and like 'em a lot, except for one important item. We've been having some issues with syncing between Google calendar and the Droid Xs. We would delete an appointment in Google calendar (on the browser) , and it would disappear on that, but it would still appear on the Droid Xs. I would delete it on mine, but it wouldn't go away on my wife's (she subscribes to my calendar), and the within a few seconds of deleting it on mine, the appointment would reappear on mine . Any ideas?

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
Sounds like changes from phone are not being pushed to google try settings?still mucking about with my calendar also

OP
C

coffeeguzzler

Reaction score
Where do I go to access when or how often the phone syncs its calendar information?

Have you figured out calendar syncing, yet? I don't know where I navigate on the phone to look at syncing the phone's calendar with the Google calendar.

fishstick600

Reaction score
im having the same issue with my droids calendar.. some events dont even show up on my droid and others are set up completely wrong.. when i edit them on my droid they just revert.. im on the phone with tech support and they wanna hard reset it :( .. im assuming theres an issue with gmail that they need to work on

USCellular_No_More

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to auto sync the calendar? It is kind of a pain to go into accounts and run sync multiple times each day...

wmscottmc

Reaction score
check settings/accounts/gmail enable 'sync calendar'
verify correct password.

seandudley

Reaction score
The problem that I have is with Facebook. All of my events auto-update with no problems on Meetup, but on Facebook I only get the information about the event sometimes. Most of the time it just gives the times of the event and says, "(No Subject)" on my Droid. On Gmail when I log in, it says, "busy". Anyone know what I can do to get Facebook to update properly. (For my Facebook updates, I went to Facebook, I went to "Export" on th Events page, and then copied the URL they gave me, and then logged into my Gmail account and selected to sync by URL (or however they word it). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sean Dudley

USCellular_No_More

Reaction score
check settings/accounts/gmail enable 'sync calendar'
verify correct password.

I do not see this option. Once I go into the g-mail account, my only option is sync now... I also tried the screen before where I can see all accounts and my only option is "add account".

Anything else to try?