New update rolling out to testers.

Vegasdroid33

Reaction score
Motorola’s servers are probably busy. Last night it was happening to a lot of people. Just be patient and keep trying every now and then. It will eventually work.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

Vegasdroid33

Reaction score
Here's what I'm getting when trying to update software, View attachment 71123

Yup, that's exactly what was happening to everyone last night. It even happened when I tried it, and I have the update already. Like I said earlier, just keep trying, and eventually it will work. Even my wife's MAXX, was doing the same thing, and hers worked this morning.

Olhonda

Reaction score
Yeah. I tried and got the same thing even though I've already pulled the update. Passive aggressive. It's on their end but want you to believe it's you.

Einsteindks

Reaction score
I took the plunge, and now I have a hi tech smartphone with a cheapo monocromatic notification bar.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

natevines

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, I got the update too, but like others it's saying there's another update and I need to be connected to wi-fi or whatever.

Is this a second update, or just a glitch?

ChrisMAXX

Reaction score
That's weird ... I have already updated and I'm getting the same notice after checking again....

Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums

Vegasdroid33

Reaction score
It seams to be, a glitch on their end. This has been reported on this forum and others.

doogald

Reaction score
It was a glitch, though I just received the OTA an hour or so ago, so maybe things are back up.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Reboot your phone... Mine wouldn't pull it a few days ago.. Kept saying I was up to date.. I rebooted and it pulled down. Could be coincidence.. But ya never know.