New to the thunderbolt area..

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just bought my thunderbolt from a buddy who only used it for 2 months and man do I love this thing! It isn't my 1st smartphone as I'm coming from a Droid 2 global. I had my d2g rooted, romed and everything but it had locked bootloader and only a few roms due to the global part. I am thrilled to finally get a HTC and a nice screen. I have looked around and happily found out with the bolt you can flash radios, kernels, and roms! :) but I am looking for a place to start learning about the bolt since my Droid was a lot diff. (had an sbf file, no radios/kernals, all that) And I wanted to introduce myself to this section of the forums. I hope to learn a lot and get to know some helpful people! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Last edited:

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just bought my thunderbolt from a buddy who only used it for 2 months and man do I love this thing! It isn't my 1st smartphone as I'm coming from a Droid 2 global. I had my d2g rooted, romed and everything but it had locked bootloader and only a few roms due to the global part. I am thrilled to finally get a HTC and a nice screen. I have looked around and happily found out with the bolt you can flash radios, kernels, and roms! :) but I am looking for a place to start learning about the bolt since my Droid was a lot diff. (had an sbf file, no radios/kernals, all that) And I wanted to introduce myself to this section of the forums. I hope to learn a lot and get to know some helpful people! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Hello! Welcome to the TB forums :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums