new to tech, root question.

warnabetch

Reaction score
So here goes.... I have multiple android telephone devices the most of which are 3 zte score x500's and an HTC sense. I would rather do more interesting things than angry birds-_- that being said I'm posting from the HTC sense and staring at my lonely PlayStation 3, can someone help me root these overglorified gameboys? I am far enough from civilization that I could expect not to see a computer anytime soon. I attempted to root my old ate and not surprisingly I managed to delete all the system files for package installer as well as the download manager. Would love an in depth comprehensive explanation here=)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Sorry to say it but I do not know anything about the score to help out. Also, which HTC phone do you have? If you let us know hopefully we can steer you in the right direction.[/FONT]

OP
W

warnabetch

Reaction score
Well that's ok I got temp root with z4... But do you know of a way to do root phone to phone, ps3 to phone, or Wii to phone? Because z4 is no good on 2.3 or better-_-

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
We have a sister site with a dedicated HTC sub-section...you might also check out there for some root advice... HTC Android Phones

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are able to get done what ya need :)! Good luck!