New to Forum....Got a question about original Droid?

TerryeW

Reaction score
Hi. I am brand new to this forum. I have had an original Droid for 3+ years and I love it. I have not yet upgraded because I really love this phone and until now, I have had absolutely no problems with it. Recently I am getting a notification that says "Phone storage is getting low." On my SD card i have available space of 10.14 GB and Internal phone storage has 23.32 MB. I have deleted every nonessential app, even games like Angry Birds. I deleted all text messages and emails and most of my pictures. The most this increased my internal space is to bring it up to around 28 MB. When I go to "Manage apps", there is no choice to move apps to the SD card. The button for that choice is grayed out. Sometimes when I delete things like emails, the storage space actually goes down in stead of up. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? I really don't want to upgrade my phone just yet. Thanks in advance for any help!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Try Clean Master. See if that helps. Seems like the cache of some apps are what's eating up your memory.