New to Droid Forum and these phones, and very frustrated!

sjamm

Reaction score
I got this Droid Pro - I liked the basic features it offered and hope I can learn some of fancier ones. All I have now is a phone that "droids out" at any given moment (restarts or just runs that droid graphic and deletes whatever I was doing), locks up at least twice a day, dings all the time for no reason that I can determine and basically just ticks me off.

I am counting on all the experts here to help me figure some of this out.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry you are having issues with your phone. There are some easy things you could try out. But if you are not rooted and are able to I would say bring it into VZW. If you would rather try to work it out then you could start by removing any task killers if you have them installed since they have been known to cause issues. Or if there is an app you installed around the time it started then remove it and see the results.

There are some other things too but I would head over to the Droid Pro section and dig around a bit. I myself do not know much about it so I am sure there will be some more knowledgeable people there for you to chat with.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, sorry ur having problems. as mentioned, if task killers are installed, uninstall them. do u know what version ur running? if not, factory reset.