New to Droid and Forum!

jules99

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I upgraded to the Droid from the LG Envy last week so I'm still trying to figure it out!. I live in Raleigh, NC but originally from Upstate NY in the Finger Lakes region. I'm a bit of a gadget junkie but don't have as much time to play with all the tech stuff as I'd like. Hoping this site will make me an expert with my Droid!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Jules....

Great to have you here.

With the fantastic and friendly members here I can pretty much guarantee you that in time you will know more about the Droid and it's capabilities than most people : )

Enjoy the forums Jules

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I upgraded to the Droid from the LG Envy last week so I'm still trying to figure it out!. I live in Raleigh, NC but originally from Upstate NY in the Finger Lakes region. I'm a bit of a gadget junkie but don't have as much time to play with all the tech stuff as I'd like. Hoping this site will make me an expert with my Droid!

Welcome, Jules! Glad you found us! See if this will help you out a bit:

Full Motorola Droid User Guide :welcome:
If you get stuck on something, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!