New ROM Icarus Hd 1.8.3 Remix for the Droid BIONIC

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

I am really beginning to wish that i had not sold my Droid Bionic last month. There has been a resurgence of development for this device as of late. The newest Rom to drop for this device is the Icarus Hd Remix Rom by developer "SPJESTER". This Rom is based off of Motorola Blur .247. It has been debloated, deodexed and optimized for pure performance! This Rom is said to be the best of all worlds as you get great performance, great features, best battery life, and the updated modern blur experience. You will need to flash this Rom in SafeStrap 3.11, and Gapps are prepackaged into the Rom so you don't need to flash them separately.

IcarusHDNewPicRemix.jpg

Icarus HD Remix is packed with custom features including Blur Camera that is integrated with AOSP gallery, OTA update functionality, Extra Kernel modules, Build.prop tweaks for added performance and battery life, init.d tweaks, ad-blocking app, Entitlement Check mod for Verizon Hotspot added for Free Tethering, FM Radio app, Notification Power toggles, 1% battery increments, custom bootanimation, and CPU sleeper. There are plenty of other features as well.

Grab the Rom and Discuss here!