Sent from my DROID BIONIC

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
And its a space hog.. app data cache...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

kamisan

Reaction score
I took the JB OTA update. I'm rooted and safestraped again, but I am very disappointed with the phone now it is soooo slow. I would really like to try this ROM, is there any chance a JB compatible version will be released? I've tried stock JB as well as Blurry both are slow. Blurry has bugs and seems to drop calls. I hate Google Now. The old voice search worked so much better. Chrome is unresponsive as f*ck.

If I have no hope of loading a lighter ROM... I've read that if I do a factory reset on stock the phone will work better but I'm skeptical. Any suggestions?

Jump to carbon rom or liquid smooth on slot 1. carbon is my personal favorite. Either github or droid-hive is where you have to go to get it.. theres nightlies for us crackoholics and a stable release.. latest night (5-31) is pretty sweet and stable.

jayneo8

Reaction score
I've been using Icarus 1.7.5 for months and months and I finally decided to upgrade to 1.8.3 without taking the plunge into JB yet. One of the most annoying things about 1.7.5 was the fact that taking a picture outside of the camera app always fails. For example if you change your picture for your local profile you have the option to "take a new picture" if you choose that option, the camera will crash. This applies for any app that has a "take a new picture" option.

I was disappointed to see that this bug still occurs in 1.8.3. Do you know what is causing it and if it can be fixed?

Thanks for supplying such a great app! Also, thank you for not including some ridiculous theme in 1.8.3... I prefer the stock look.

Droid 51

Reaction score
are you being funny with the Flying Jelly, or are you being serious?
I'm on flying jelly now and have been for a while and its very stable probably the most stable one I have found it just lacks in the customization department