New Motorola Droid User...First Forum EVER, help!

heiroglyphikz

Reaction score
hello every1, I'm half retarted when it comes to this stuff. I got the phone for web browsing, I just kicked tmobile to the curb being that their service sucks! at least in NJ...anyway, HOW CAN I WATCH MOVIES ON THIS THING??? I TRIED JUST TRANSFERRING A MOVIE FROM MY COMPUTER TO THE PHONE, BUT IT WON'T PLAY....HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
hello every1, I'm half retarted when it comes to this stuff. I got the phone for web browsing, I just kicked tmobile to the curb being that their service sucks! at least in NJ...anyway, HOW CAN I WATCH MOVIES ON THIS THING??? I TRIED JUST TRANSFERRING A MOVIE FROM MY COMPUTER TO THE PHONE, BUT IT WON'T PLAY....HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

What format is the movie in?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Phones is too cool huh? .. go to the audio video thread you will find everything you need to know about playing music and videos on your droid. its long so you could trying searching things like codecs and such. hope this helps.

Shel

Reaction score
Check out a program called "DVD Catalyst 3"...

The developer has posted on these boards, so you can start with a search on this board.

Easiest way I've found to conver a DVD for the Droid (has a Droid setting), and gives you amazing quality, sound that's synced, and full screen!