New MOTOROLA ATRIX Promo

rcjames

Reaction score
I meant Motorola been putting out some good ass phone for verizon.

Detonation

Reaction score

Correction: "Motorola been putting out some good ass hardware for verizon"

Moto's software sucks. Blur itself isn't that bad, but the underlying software is laggy and buggy.

Give me a moto built phone with htc sense please. Or just have htc stop building phones out of plastic.

rcjames

Reaction score

Correction: "Motorola been putting out some good ass hardware for verizon"

Moto's software sucks. Blur itself isn't that bad, but the underlying software is laggy and buggy.

Give me a moto built phone with htc sense please. Or just have htc stop building phones out of plastic.

It's true what you say but its good enough how my droid x came as. It work, its rooted and I installed a different theme but that's all i have. Of course I have app for server and many things but it's not that bad. Blur just ignore that. Now people want bootloader access. For what? To install mac os or install a new latest kernal? No matter what phone it is there will be someone hating it. There always a walk around it. Yes I like tweaking my phone but
I don't hate it and still think it is great phone even when stock.

drpurp

Reaction score
If it had stock android, no locked bootloader, unrestricted screen sharing, and Chrome OS I'd be all over that.

Katnipthief

Reaction score
All you idiotic people why be so harsh about motorola? There doing something that is very awesome. I would love to convert my phone to a laptop and watch my video I have on my phone. This so what it is for atrix. It still a motorola product and they will bring it to other phone because this is what I call inovation and for god sake that look sick. You all that have negative mind are really not thinking out of the box. Open you're mind let see and hope it come to verizon what ever phone is good and become compatible with that I will buy.

Open you're mind let hope it comes to verizon. dancedroid

Mavis beacon teaches English. Its an android app now, you know. Check the app market today!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

sonnyv

Reaction score
Until 4G is available where I can use it, I'll be content with my Droid X. By the time I'm eligible for an upgrade in April of 2012 there will probably even better phones than what are coming out this year. I've had my DX since August and I'm still in awe remembering my first bag phone in 1983.

rcjames

Reaction score
All you idiotic people why be so harsh about motorola? There doing something that is very awesome. I would love to convert my phone to a laptop and watch my video I have on my phone. This so what it is for atrix. It still a motorola product and they will bring it to other phone because this is what I call inovation and for god sake that look sick. You all that have negative mind are really not thinking out of the box. Open you're mind let see and hope it come to verizon what ever phone is good and become compatible with that I will buy.

Mavis beacon teaches English. Its an android app now, you know. Check the app market today!

I rather speak the kick ass Spanglish. Why is there such of devils here? :)

peterjariel

Reaction score

Claro que yes!! lol

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score

What does this even mean? Lol Do you even understand yourself?

*Droid Life*

rcjames

Reaction score

What does this even mean? Lol Do you even understand yourself?

*Droid Life*

Wow bring some love and have some good humor. People hating things like blur now hating on people? You guys do understand me you guys just being a little estupid. In english estupid is a slang word for stupid when you mix estupido and stupid.

azndan2

Reaction score
i guess i stand corrected. I don't remember reading anything from CES about the atrix coming to VZW. I thought the Bionic was exclusive to VZW and the atrix was exclusive to AT&T.