New MOTOROLA ATRIX Promo

UNC

Reaction score
This phone is it!. The phone to have in my book. Sure at&t has sold more Iphones than Verizon has Droids but they had a couple years head start too. Its simple, they made a deal to get the Iphone and in return gave up the top Android device. I'm with the3dolla. Who wants the greatest 2nd best phone? dual core phones are for the hard core enthusiast or the business guy. I'll keep my droid 1 for now. It plays need for speed pretty well at 1.1ghz. I'm ok with a locked bootloader on the atrix too. I would be happy with the atrix for quite a while stock. Verizon can keep their $249 Thunderbolt and Bionic with no mail in rebate. Eventually our contracts will be up. I can port my number with Google Voice and go where I want.

Dual core is not for business men!?!? Business men need good battery life, not great specs...
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
I just got back from a VZW conference and had some time to speak with some Moto guys that was being show cased at this show.. I talked to them about the Atrix coming to VZW.. they said that ATT has a shot exclusive on this device and then it would be availble on "other" carriers.. VZW being one of them... So no we will not get to see this device at launch if you are on VZW.. but we will see it.. this year ;) BTW I also got to see the Bionic in person and got some hands on time with it.. And got to see some slide shows on the Droid X 2 (it is being called the X2) as well as the droid 3.

What was your impression of the bionic?

Mojo

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty amazing.. it was fast.. had a great form factor. As for OS it was still on 2.2 so nothing new in the OS.

mbkintner

Reaction score
I just got back from a VZW conference and had some time to speak with some Moto guys that was being show cased at this show.. I talked to them about the Atrix coming to VZW.. they said that ATT has a shot exclusive on this device and then it would be availble on "other" carriers.. VZW being one of them... So no we will not get to see this device at launch if you are on VZW.. but we will see it.. this year ;) BTW I also got to see the Bionic in person and got some hands on time with it.. And got to see some slide shows on the Droid X 2 (it is being called the X2) as well as the droid 3.

Did the slides on the X2 have pictures? If so, could you tell if the X2 has the same camera hump as the original X?

Mojo

Reaction score
Yes it does.. it is in the same form factor as the original X. It will have the tegra 2 dual core processor, 1ghz ram, better screen resolution and recored in 1080p

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yes it does.. it is in the same form factor as the original X. It will have the tegra 2 dual core processor, 1ghz ram, better screen resolution and recored in 1080p

what about the droid 3?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

You know what.....lol Do it still have the 3 mics and the Diversity Antennas? And will it have HDMI mirroring?

I see I definitely gotta sit back and wait til the dust settles on these new wave of Android phones...

rcjames

Reaction score
All you idiotic people why be so harsh about motorola? There doing something that is very awesome. I would love to convert my phone to a laptop and watch my video I have on my phone. This so what it is for atrix. It still a motorola product and they will bring it to other phone because this is what I call inovation and for god sake that look sick. You all that have negative mind are really not thinking out of the box. Open you're mind let see and hope it come to verizon what ever phone is good and become compatible with that I will buy.

Open you're mind let hope it comes to verizon. dancedroid

Jesus, I hurt my brain trying to make sense of that.

Maybe you're brain to small not to understand it. :)

Mojo

Reaction score
Who cares, this phone is not coming to vzw.
This is DROID forums, not at&t forums

Actully this phone will be coming to VZW. ATT just has a short exclusive on it. But droidforums is an anDROID forum. Not just a forum for the moto droid.. ;) but thank you for your input

rcjames

Reaction score
Who cares, this phone is not coming to vzw.
This is DROID forums, not at&t forums

But there will be a phone for verizon that will be compatible with a dock
like this. Why will motorola leave us on the dust for verizon? Serious
verizon been putting out some good ass phone for verizon.