littledebb

Reaction score
I just joined this forum and would appreciate a little help. I have the Droid 2 Global. I absolutely love the phone...came from BB Storm. I would like to know if there are any apps out there that will allow me to attach my own signature to a PDF file sent as an attachment by email. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the DF. you can check the D2G site to see if someone may had a similar question. I haven't tried it with mine, but we have a separate forum for our phones....enjoy

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

sfcjones

Reaction score
I am a proud owner of a Droid X, This is my first Smart Phone

jhanford

Reaction score
I am a proud owner of a Droid X, This is my first Smart Phone

Welcome to the club fellow DX'er. Still running stock or have you flashed any ROMs yet?
I have only had it for about 2 days....what would flash the ROMs do for me....I am a newbie to the Droid world

Performance is one thing. I'm running ApeX 1.3.1 and it is easily much faster than the stock rom. It takes a little mucking around ("rooting", installing a "recovery" tool and backing up what you have) but it can reap rewards. Just be careful to ask questions before attempting. Go to the Droid X ROMs section for some ideas.