Getting DROIDS in august!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP, hope this helps: Motorola DROID X vs. HTC Droid Incredible (Phone Arena Reviews)

The X is faster than the Incredible, has a bigger screen, better battery life, and a new OS that supports Flash coming in August.

Since you sometimes use it to entertain the kids with videos, the X's huge screen should definitely be a plus. I also don't see why VCast would work on the Inc but not the X. The rep may have been mistaken. So you know, Droids can watch YouTube very easily and as soon as flash comes out, you can watch video on other sites online, so this may replace VCast for you.

Either way, I came from a Storm (and a Curve before that) and switching to Android was the best move I have ever made when it comes to cell phones. You won't be disappointed.

To get a similar "theme", you have multiple screens on Android phones. So you can put your 8 icons on the left or right screen and leave the center screen blank with a weather widget. That way it looks nice and clean and when you want to launch a shortcut, you swipe left or right instead of tapping the + sign. :)

kristoff125

Reaction score
OP, hope this helps: Motorola DROID X vs. HTC Droid Incredible (Phone Arena Reviews)

The X is faster than the Incredible, has a bigger screen, better battery life, and a new OS that supports Flash coming in August.

Since you sometimes use it to entertain the kids with videos, the X's huge screen should definitely be a plus. I also don't see why VCast would work on the Inc but not the X. The rep may have been mistaken. So you know, Droids can watch YouTube very easily and as soon as flash comes out, you can watch video on other sites online, so this may replace VCast for you.

Either way, I came from a Storm (and a Curve before that) and switching to Android was the best move I have ever made when it comes to cell phones. You won't be disappointed.

To get a similar "theme", you have multiple screens on Android phones. So you can put your 8 icons on the left or right screen and leave the center screen blank with a weather widget. That way it looks nice and clean and when you want to launch a shortcut, you swipe left or right instead of tapping the + sign. :)

Damn the camera on the X is nice...

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are the same mexapixel. It seems like the Incredible produces sharper images but the X produces better colors. Overall I like the X's shots better.