New R2D2 phones...hubby's is fine...mine is SLOW!

mamabrande

Reaction score
Hi!!!
I am new to this board but loving all the information. I have swtiched from a BB Storm to the R2D2. This is my husband's first smart phone. His is running perfect butmine is slow and locks up a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
thanks!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the communtiy i am also a former Storm 1 user myself. If yall havent had them too long im thinking yall are still stock and not rooted right? You also might want to try a factory data reset (menu/setting/privacy/factory data reset). That helped me a couple times. Its a very simple process all in all and if you have any questions on that route plz ask. If a battery pull or factory data reset doesnt work then i might would try talking to VZW and see if you cant get a new phone through Moto's insurance. I hope this can help you out. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the stay!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have a task killer? If so remove it. Do you have any apps that your husband does not?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I second getting rid of the task killer. Maybe get a Task manager instead. Such as "android task manager"