New Market Released- V2.2.7 - 12-16-2010

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just received a newer version (2.2.7) of the Vending.apk that was released a few days back -

...there does not seem to be any visual changes but they might have made it more compatible across the board - my guess is that there will be several updates in the weeks to come, so themers beware :D

This is installable via a file manager for Rooters and Non-Rooters and is untouched by anyone - straight from Google

Unzip and install through a file manager

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I haven't installed it yet, but I downloaded it.

jiggyb21

Reaction score
Worked fine for me, I hadn't install the first one yet....thanks

mikespe

Reaction score
I just installed on UD 2.5 with no problems using astro...I downloaded it to my phone using the stock browser. Opened right up when I clicked it (a bit slow at first but got faster the 2nd time I clicked it.). Will this have a theme for it soon? I would love the black theme! No FC's as of yet!

***Edit*** I forgot to mention that I did NOT install the first version of this. It was the first time I installed any new market

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a message saying file not acceptable for this phone when I tried to download it. I'll try working with it off my SD card. And yes, I have the checkmark to accept outside sources.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I unzipped it on my desktop, placed the .apk file on the SD card (using wifi explorer) and then used file manager to install. It updated fine. I have no idea why it wouldn't accept it the first time, probably because it's a .zip file. I don't know how the rest of you got it to work.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was already on 2.2.6 and my system updated me to 2.2.7 - my biggest issue is I lost my Inversion :icon_evil:

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Am I suppose to over write already existing market or am I installing it separately and I heard about the problems already for miui with the new market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I suppose to over write already existing market or am I installing it separately and I heard about the problems already for miui with the new market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I installed the earlier Market apk and it asked if I wanted the update, so I presume it'll overwrite.