new market doesn't show most of my apps

jedihep

Reaction score
Since the new market came up it no longer shows most of my apps. I cleared the cache and uninstalled the updates for the market several times to no avail. I've checked the Google help finding little real help. Is there anything that I can do short of reinstalling all of my apps?

SANhacker

Reaction score
I hear ya.
Just upgraded my OG Droid from 2.2.1 to 2.3.5 and noticed a lots of apps disappeared.
i.e. Remote Desktop Client
This app is important to me and now it is showing I need to pay an additional $24 something to reinstall.
Not sure how to proceed as I am rooted and running Pete's stock GB ROM.

OP
jedihep

jedihep

Reaction score
My OG Droid is not rooted. I have often thought of rooting but have gotten along thus far without having to do so. That said, currently under "My Apps" of the market, and it only recognizes 3, yes, counted them multiple times! but 3 none the less apps!!! They are Google Maps, YouTube, and Pandora. I find this absolutely absurd considering I currently have 147 apps on my Droid. The only wayto ensure that my apps stay current is to search each app individually to see it there is a update available. Even after an app has been updated the "My Apps" section of the market still does not recognize the app. Any ideas as to how to rectify this issue would be helpful. Thanks again!

OP
jedihep

jedihep

Reaction score
Yeah! Anyone encountering this problem should be sure to update their market to the market app version 3.1.5 !!! This resolved allmy issues. It's just too bad that I had to fight with it for so long. But now it's all good! Here's hoping you have the same luck!!! dancedroid

calemr

Reaction score
On 3.1.5 on my TB still missing everything except purchased in the My Apps section. Crap.