Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola's new Droid HD makes cameo alongside Droid Bionic

motoroladroidbionicdroidhdleak03.jpg

Engadget just received leaked photos of what appear to be Motorola's Droid Bionic and, another handset known as the Droid HD (pictured above). Although this is not the first time we have seen leaked images of the Bionic, but these shots are the clearest I have come across.

Global-capable handset Spec:
  • TI OMAP 4430 1GHz dual-core CPU
  • 1GB of RAM
  • 4.3-inch display
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • and microUSB / HDMI ports

The Droid HD
motoroladroidbionicdroidhdleak01.jpg

• Running Gingerbread
  • 4.5-inch display with qHD or even 1280x720 resolution, considering the device's name
  • 8 megapixel 1080p rear-facing camera
  • Front-facing shooter
  • microUSB / HDMI ports
  • There's also a pair of side loading SIM and microSD slots on the left side of the device
The HD also sports a volume rocker and what looks like a power button on the right, a slight bump for the camera pod around back with an LED flash and speaker, as well, along with a large, thin battery that appears to be removable. It has seemingly super thin design which would put it in the same league as Samsung's GS2, which measures 8.49mm. We'll have to wait and see what comes on the horizon about this mystery phone!!!

motoroladroidbionicdroidhdleak04.jpg

motoroladroidbionicdroidhdleak11.jpg

Source

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just saw these on Engadget. I am very intrigued. This one might make me pass on the Bionic.

Sent from my Droid X

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
they could just be running a test build on that start-up screen but anyone else notice that is not the blur battery icon. That is the stock GB batt icon.

barski

Reaction score
I noticed the batter icon wasn't what we see on blur, which is a good sign. The battery looks like a monster, I wonder what sort of battery life we can expect.

Anyone else notice the macbook running windows 7 in the background in Engadgets gallery...dancedroid

Reaction score
Great now im never gonna get a phone, Ima keep waiting and waiting... dancedroid

Any know a release date range?

sb1831

Reaction score
Would you rather it be shaped like a triangle or perhaps an octagon?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Stellar attempt at a witty retort.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
There will always be phones coming that will be better then the one previous. Although I love the look and the design of the phone. I can't see myself waiting another year for it.. I just had to bring my Storm1 back from the dead Monday. I do not know how much longer it's got. So I got to get the Bionic...