New Leaked Photos Of Motorola's new Droid HD alongside Droid Bionic

EFGantry

Reaction score
Apparently I can't edit from my phone: meant to say touche not touched stupid suretype

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

you can't edit posts in News threads, anyway.

LOL - i can more than identify with being tired of waiting, and tired of the whole never ending "wait, there's an even better phone coming out" cycle. the Bionic is going to be a great phone. but, right now we're seeing a pretty unprecedented display of new tech that may not be duplicated for a while. if i'm going to be locked into a device for 2 years, i want to be relatively sure that it will be somewhat immune to being outdated quickly. hopefully the Bionic fits that bill, but i'm gonna wait a while and make sure before i do anything...

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently I can't edit from my phone: meant to say touche not touched stupid suretype

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

And here I thought you meant "Well, I'm Touched" because his post got to you on a truly emotional level... I know it did for me...

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Sorry it took so long to get that comment guys. The Princess and I dont have mod "powers" in this section yet :frown:. Thanks to everyone that reported it. Carry on

Reaction score
and while your tbolt is having terrible battery, and those reboots we Droid 1 Owners are laughing at you because after all these years, our phone is still stable with no problems :)

but other than that, this phone looks good but bionic what? Sorry, Bionic is overrated.

my tbolt doesn't have any problems...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the screen could be 4.5" That bezel is so thin, and those ICS like buttons look small.

It has some type of removable battery cuz of the long, red...Battery Removal tab...lol. Someone at another forum mentioned it might need to be unscrewed, but I wear glasses so unless Moto goes Apple and design specific screws it shouldnt be a problem IF you do have to unscrew some stuff.

Would this make me wait instead of getting the Bionic? Depends on when its coming out and whats the specs. If its LTE its a no brainer if its this year. If not...Bionic it is. Seeing how my money is...I may have to wait til tax time for a new phone anyway...lol

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Now there's proof that the Droid HD exists. I remember ppl gave me crap because of an article I posted about the so called "DROID HD"

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I said no brainer I would wait....I think my brain is exploding as we speak.

I need a new phone...

EFGantry

Reaction score
hold on jroc!!! a svelte, dual core, LTE, HD Moto device before the end of the year - a no brainer, indeed! well, except for the Prime....doh - there went my brain exploding!!!

EFGantry

Reaction score
hold on jroc!!! a svelte, dual core, LTE, HD Moto device before the end of the year - a no brainer, indeed! well, except for the Prime....doh - there went my brain exploding!!!

...assuming this is the LTE device Jha said would be out before the end of the year, that is.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah but I think it's safe to say the Prime will not be a VZW phone, unless there is some miracle waiting to happen for us. The Nexus 4 on the other hand maybe, just maybe.

EFGantry

Reaction score
Yeah but I think it's safe to say the Prime will not be a VZW phone, unless there is some miracle waiting to happen for us. The Nexus 4 on the other hand maybe, just maybe.

An Admin over at AC has supposedly confirmed the Prime on VZW, fwiw...

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my tbolt doesn't have any problems...

I moved from the OG Droid to the Thunderbolt and I have no issues with my Thunderbolt either. In addition as far as the battery, I can go 12 to 15 hours on the stock battery without recharging, love the Thunderbolt.

Now on topic I have an upgrade on 8/21 and I'm not in any hurry to use it. This new HD is looking very nice, guess I will have to wait to see what is out around the 1st of the year. Motorola HD, HTC Vigor, SG2, or Prime...