New Launcherpro Problem

bump47

Reaction score
Ok, so my problem just started about 3 hours ago, but every hour or so my widgets just stop updating. Beautiful widgets gets stuck on a time, facebook doesn't upload status, or twitter, and my battery widget stays at say 60% even tho the phone is below 50%. However, when I restart launcherpro I resest my widgets and everything is back to normal...for like an hour. Anybody experiencing this or have any solutions?

OP
B

bump47

Reaction score
Gosh, I don't get it. It's fine while plugged into the charger. But when I woke up this morning at 10:02 the clock was right but now, its still saying 10:02 an hour later. What the heck? First time I've ever had a problem with launcherpro

shmoo

Reaction score
Try going into manage apps in the settings menu and clearing launcher pros data and defaults. You may have to rebuild your homescreens. But its worth a shot

OP
B

bump47

Reaction score
Well, I haven't done anything since the last time it messed up at 11 this morning but its been running fine all day. I dunno what happened. Maybe just a weird quirck

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
saying the same thing on the other lp thread here:

How many people having problems are using live wall papers. When I installed the new froyo (84b) I noticed how fast it was. When I reinstalled my live wall paper is slowed it down. I went and installed backgrounds app from the market and I have a nice quality still wallpaper. My phone looks nice and performs like it should.
Other than for show off purposes, what is the point of a lwp. It slows down your phone and burns battery life. If you wanna show it off install it to show off and go back.
Ever since I removed my lwp my entire phone is different. LP works great, the home launcher works great, I have better battery life, things load faster. Do yourself a favor and ditch the lwp for everyday use.
I had an advantage, being rooted, to get 2.1 and lwps early so it already ran its course for me.....so I understand if you hesitant, but I think alot of the lp problems people are having have to do with the lwps taking alot of the memory needed for other things including using lp.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Widgets on LP working fine here, but I haven't rooted yet.
Could be Froyo (or rom) related?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk