New ICS Leak for Bionic

jthorpe

Reaction score
Sorry, what issues are you having? It's been so crazy on the forums it's been hard to keep track of the issues everyone's having. I'll see if I can help.

I'm having a failure to verify signature issue when installing. That aborts during that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
master0fursinz said:
dont think you can, you have to do it through stock recovery

But when I hold the volume buttons and power to get to the fastboot menu, volume down doesn't move it like it should..so I can't select recovery. Does anyone know why? If someone can help me, plz do. Or know of any other ways to flash?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm having a failure to verify signature issue when installing. That aborts during that.

And you've redownloaded it? How did you put it on your sd card? If you haven't redownloaded it, do so. I would personally download it on a PC and then xfer it to the SD card using a USB connection to the phone. That's how I did mine and it worked.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
But when I hold the volume buttons and power to get to the fastboot menu, volume down doesn't move it like it should..so I can't select recovery. Does anyone know why? If someone can help me, plz do. Or know of any other ways to flash?

Very odd. You definitely have to flash it in stock recovery.

adb reboot recovery

You can try doing that and see if that works.

wseyller

Reaction score

Yikes, thats not good.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
I installed leaked 905 over 902, have been completely stock on 905, no root and yet I am getting a system check error status 7 upon trying to flash this leak, what gives?

Reaction score
I installed leaked 905 over 902, have been completely stock on 905, no root and yet I am getting a system check error status 7 upon trying to flash this leak, what gives?
go back to 902 and allow it to update to 905, for some reason the leak may have a different signature. i ran into the same issue