New ICS Leak for Bionic

dluke

Reaction score
I installed leaked 905 over 902, have been completely stock on 905, no root and yet I am getting a system check error status 7 upon trying to flash this leak, what gives?

ya im having the same issue.. ive tried multiple downloads.. went back to 902 and OTA to 905.. still same system check status 7 error.. this is starting to piss me off.. im gonna try FXZ back one more time.. this better work this time.. ive been waiting for this leak for months.. not fair yall are getting to have all the fun.. haha

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Those with the errors, can you post the full error message just to make sure it's the same issue.

wseyller

Reaction score
Wyseller, thank you. Do I need to rename the file in order to use it?

No just use it as it is. I used the same exact file then uploaded it. I am new to google drive so i was hoping it downloads for others. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

welsalex

Reaction score
Holy $#!+ this thread is expanding fast. 8 pages i just had to catch up on! Keep up the tinkering!

wseyller

Reaction score
go back to 902 and allow it to update to 905, for some reason the leak may have a different signature. i ran into the same issue

I have noticed many other have problems installing from the leaked 905. They would fbz and then use the ota 905 to be successfull.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can someone post up a link to the OTA 905 (not leaked)? Thanks!

akhi216

Reaction score
Oh god I love this phone now. The Chrome Beta browser is freaking genius.

dluke

Reaction score
Those with the errors, can you post the full error message just to make sure it's the same issue.

ya.. i am just about to get off of work though.. (ive been doing this all day at work.. ahah) but i will try again when i get home and if i get same error i will post it.. thanks

wseyller

Reaction score
Can someone post up a link to the OTA 905 (not leaked)? Thanks!

They are both known to be the same MD5 hash. Maybe the difference that causes the issue is a manual install vs doing it ota. The phone somehow knows what you did, maybe. I have not found an explanation to why or if.

Last edited:

nellj

Reaction score
ya im having the same issue.. ive tried multiple downloads.. went back to 902 and OTA to 905.. still same system check status 7 error.. this is starting to piss me off.. im gonna try FXZ back one more time.. this better work this time.. ive been waiting for this leak for months.. not fair yall are getting to have all the fun.. haha

You might also want to try unplugging the phone (if you have it plugged into charger, usb, etc) when installing the ICS leak. I know sometimes, that will throw the error 7 as well

CamoCustom

Reaction score
This build is sweet, im loving it right now!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ya.. i am just about to get off of work though.. (ive been doing this all day at work.. ahah) but i will try again when i get home and if i get same error i will post it.. thanks

Ok if I'm not around hopefully someone will be able to help. This community is full of awesome people.