new ics leak again 6.7.239

welsalex

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I'm personally hoping 238 is OTA.

Didn't you once say you think itll end up being a future .241?

EDIT:

SamuriHL said:
My running joke since early July. I "predicted" that 241 will be the OTA. Honestly I'm hoping it's 238 for many many reasons.

Yes you did lol.

Last edited:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Didn't you once say you think itll end up being a future .241?

Yea, it's my running joke since early July that 241 would be the OTA. But if it is, we're screwed. The D4 OTA that came out on 8/13 was leaked on July 28. 238 was leaked on 8/2. And no build since then. (this 239 crap doesn't count). So if 238 is it, then we're looking at maybe this weekend or next week for soak/OTA. If 238 is NOT it, with no new leak found, um....do the math. It doesn't look promising if that's the case.

welsalex

Reaction score
Indeed that will not bode well. Everyday I look at this forum, scratch that, every HOUR I'm awake I look for the thread titled "SOAK TEST STARTING!!!"

Bigv5150

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but hear me out. I'm on 238 and the moto screen at boot doesn't say dual core anymore it's just the M. I know it's trivial and I could care less. However I don't think they would leave it like that. So I'm guessing that there is one more build. I know it sounds stupid.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This may sound stupid but hear me out. I'm on 238 and the moto screen at boot doesn't say dual core anymore it's just the M. I know it's trivial and I could care less. However I don't think they would leave it like that. So I'm guessing that there is one more build. I know it sounds stupid.

The change was intentional. Don't know WHY they changed it, but, the logo.bin was in there.

Imprezive

Reaction score
is there a way back on the .238 ? like fxz to .902 then upgrade to 905? I have no problem with losing apps and such cause i would rather a fresh install. but is it possible to do that on this leak, i heard previous leaks you couldnt go back

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nope. 235+ has new security that disallow flashing partitions from older versions. This means the GB FXZ's will brick your phone if you try it.

Imprezive

Reaction score
Nope. 235+ has new security that disallow flashing partitions from older versions. This means the GB FXZ's will brick your phone if you try it.
Thanks for the quick repsonse. is there a flashable fxz for ics? or once you make the jump to ics is there no way to make it back to the stock ics upgrade path. as of right now im on .232

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My advice...stay on 232. OTA should be within the next month.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
My advice...stay on 232. OTA should be within the next month.

*LOL* Last time I checked, your theory was by the end of the week. Now it's "within the next month?"

Ridiculous, in another month my device turns 1. It will be an obsolete piece of junk.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
*LOL* Last time I checked, your theory was by the end of the week. Now it's "within the next month?"

Ridiculous, in another month my device turns 1. It will be an obsolete piece of junk.

No, my theory is still Friday or Monday. But if 238 isn't OTA, then it'll be almost a month as you know.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Which? 238 or another month? Cause sadly those are your two options. :)

Tonik

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Which? 238 or another month? Cause sadly those are your two options. :)

This is a question, not a challenge or accusation...why are those the only two options? Because of their internal cycles.....238 makes the cut or it takes a month to get the next one ready?