new ics leak 6.7.232

fastpakr

Reaction score
There are a bunch of links posted in the thread about the script to move between versions while maintaining data.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Don't think for a second I'm not all over this, I've just been putting together timmy10shoes and SamuriHL's script, finding all of the depencies and getting them downloaded and assembled so the script could run. I shoul'd be done and playing in 20 minutes, I'll report tomorrow

shawner47

Reaction score

dluke

Reaction score
so i finally got a chance to flash 232.. seems to be fine so far.. pretty much the only difference ive noticed so far is that the widget menu accessed by long pressing on the home screen has finally been fixed so that you can see the text now. other than that.. i know some people have been complaining about the volume rockers only turning down the phone volume and not the notification volume, which is true if you just turn the volume down, but if you just go all the way down to vibrate, it will change both the phone and notifications to vibrate only
thats about it for now.. time for sleeeeep!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
so i finally got a chance to flash 232.. seems to be fine so far.. pretty much the only difference ive noticed so far is that the widget menu accessed by long pressing on the home screen has finally been fixed so that you can see the text now. other than that.. i know some people have been complaining about the volume rockers only turning down the phone volume and not the notification volume, which is true if you just turn the volume down, but if you just go all the way down to vibrate, it will change both the phone and notifications to vibrate only
thats about it for now.. time for sleeeeep!

????????? When I long-press the homescreen, all I get are 3 options to add wallpaper. To add a widget I need to go into the Widgets section of the app drawer and drag it to the home screen. It has been this way with all of the leaks so far, not sure how you are getting a widget option by long pressing?

xmguy

Reaction score
I downloaded the leak. I dont know what Motorola is doing. The My Files app is gone and Zumo Cast is back. WTF?

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

Reaction score
I downloaded the leak. I dont know what Motorola is doing. The My Files app is gone and Zumo Cast is back. WTF?

Speaking of... does anyone have a comprehensive list of all apps that can be uninstalled or frozen on this leak? I've hit the obvious ones, but there's still a ton of crap in there that I probably don't need and certainly don't want.

xmguy

Reaction score
Speaking of... does anyone have a comprehensive list of all apps that can be uninstalled or frozen on this leak? I've hit the obvious ones, but there's still a ton of crap in there that I probably don't need and certainly don't want.

I usually Freeze the Verizon and Google apps I don't want. Just don't Freeze the Backup Assistant app. I'm going DOWN to version 6.7.2233. Sounds like it's more stable than the more resent versions. Plus my battery is draining faster than I can charge it back up. This is with 4G disabled.

Nitro Mustang

Reaction score
So if I already have the 905 OTA running (rooted) now, would I need to only put the Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US on my sd-card and install it via recovery from there? I do have Voodoo root keeper installed so would that enable me to keep root to keep Titanium Backup intact? Thanks for any advice.

jason1175

Reaction score
I usually Freeze the Verizon and Google apps I don't want. Just don't Freeze the Backup Assistant app. I'm going DOWN to version 6.7.2233. Sounds like it's more stable than the more resent versions. Plus my battery is draining faster than I can charge it back up. This is with 4G disabled.

Out of curiosity, did you clear the cache?

dfib

Reaction score
nitro mustang yes. but if you used bootstrap, safe strap or forever root you need to remove them

Stingray71

Reaction score
Going to hold steady at 2233, been a solid build for me all around. Leaving on a jet airplane in a week, feel confident with 2233.