new ics leak 6.7.232

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Badger1313 said:
link seems to have disappeared....

Can someone be a life saver an fix my fudge up I forgot to save the file sorry everyone :-(

dluke

Reaction score
sargent wasnt able to save the file.. but heres the one from phandroid.. 6.7.232

wseyller

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

The more the marrier. Just like a custom rom we are getting updates every so many days. Sometimes it takes months for us to get official updates. I'm just glad that motorola is staying busy with the bionic and have not abandoned us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gordz24

Reaction score
So i tried to apply this over .230 and it error and aborted. Kind of nervous to try again. Has this happened to anyone?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
gordz24 said:
So i tried to apply this over .230 and it error and aborted. Kind of nervous to try again. Has this happened to anyone?

U have to fxz back to .902 then update to 905 then apply the .232

shawner47

Reaction score
You need to be on 905 to install this. Check this out for an easy script. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

You'll need to add this leak to it, but it should work, and you won't lose data.

Standard Disclaimer here... I'm not responsible if you brick it, yadda yadda yadda

you still have to fxz back to 902 etc....

The script in that link will FXZ it back to 902 for you and walk you through the other updates. Check out the OP for instructions and Moto driver DL and the link for the new version with 232 is on the last page.