New HTC Droid DNA Smokes the LG Nexus 4 in Benchmarks Despite Nearly Identical Specs

jerkwad

Reaction score
You can always buy one of those external charging units.

geoff5093 said:
That's what I was thinking, instead of carrying around extra batteries just carry a USB portable charger in your car, backpack, or jacket.

while i agree that is an option, i don't think most people accept that as a reasonable / acceptable solution to a top-tier phone and let's face it when do we need the battery to be charged? It's going to happen when we are 1) talking on the phone 2) playing a game or 3) emailing/txt/etc. It isn't going to need charging when it is sitting there idle in your pocket or on your desk - the screen shots from other users show this battery dropping off a cliff when the screen is ON - no one wants to be tethered to a battery charging device (wall or otherwise) when actually USING the phone. It just reinforces peoples' dislike for HTC and shines light on HTC's lack of vision and knowing what people want...Anyone buying this phone that is coming from an iphone or otherwise will be immediately tuned off from android and/or htc, i think, because it will be incredibly frustrating to maintain a charge on this phone.

acousticshade

Reaction score
Yea, I so want to buy this phone, but its the typical HTC problem. Freaking fantastic phone, low power battery. I'm going to check it out in the store, but will probably end up with the note 2.

Such a shame. With a 32g model and 3k battery, this would have been the top phone for x-mas & beyond.

txter

Reaction score
^^ you're right. Checking my SD card now I can see that my 16gb card is full. I want this phone but storage is a problem. I guess I can deal with the battery. I have a charger in every room of the house and 2 car charges. Who at HTC thought it would be a good idea for 16gb of storage? Fools!