Benchmark Results of Intel-Powered Lenovo K900 Are Phenomenal

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Um, I dictate to my phone all the time. Android Jellybean's voice recognition is amazing on its stock keyboard.

AMAZING is an under statement. I tried this out on my Asus Tab this weekend. BLEW. ME. AWAY. Voiced an entire email, 3 paragraphs, 19 sentences with perfect punctuation, and only ONE typo. All I had to do was separate the paragraphs and fix one typo. I knew it was good. I underestimated it.
Blown. Away.
Yes, I discovered later that I can say "Return" for a new paragraph.
;)

combatmedic870

Reaction score
AMAZING is an under statement. I tried this out on my Asus Tab this weekend. BLEW. ME. AWAY. Voiced an entire email, 3 paragraphs, 19 sentences with perfect punctuation, and only ONE typo. All I had to do was separate the paragraphs and fix one typo. I knew it was good. I underestimated it.
Blown. Away.
Yes, I discovered later that I can say "Return" for a new paragraph.
;)
Try that with complex medical terminology my friend.

Any who.....intel chip....rock on.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I am in the legal field and it doesn't handle law terms well either.
But overall I think it's pretty great.

hotice

Reaction score
But does it run X86 or ARM code?

The numbers are irrelevant until Intel comes up with a processor that beats the competition at their own game. Intel needs to make a mobile processor that runs ARM code instead of X86 code for Android. There is a reason why Moto didn't put the Atom processor in all their new phones and instead only tried it in the Razr M version for Europe (Razr i). How did that go? Well for starters people found right away that Chrome for Android couldn't run on it. Why? Because it was written for ARM not for X86. Need more proof this is just a bad idea? While the Cisco Cius tablet had other problems the biggest was all the software compatibility issues because it didn't use an ARM processor.

Sure it will run lots, maybe most, of the Android software out there because it's Java. But anything that's not Java and done with native code will not work. It needs to be recompiled and optimized for a different processor architecture.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then for now, just don't get so excited about any new Intel mobile processor until they announce one that runs ARM code. They have done this in the past (look up StrongARM or XScale) but they seem to be against it now.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
K900-benchmarks.jpg

Two questions, 1: are these all the same phone, just coded differently because they have different versions of Android? 2: The Lenovo K900 Ranked number 11, how do we find out what is number 1 - 10 ?​