New Guy

EchoX860

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Josh, I'm 21 and I'm from CT and MA. I'm getting my first :greendroid: this weekend, specifically the :greendroid: Incredible. I'm currently using the eNV Touch. I looked around before making this post and noticed about 'rooting' and stuff like that. I'm very curious as to what that does. I watched the 10 minute video and was very confused by it.

-Echo

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Josh, I'm 21 and I'm from CT and MA. I'm getting my first :greendroid: this weekend, specifically the :greendroid: Incredible. I'm currently using the eNV Touch. I looked around before making this post and noticed about 'rooting' and stuff like that. I'm very curious as to what that does. I watched the 10 minute video and was very confused by it.

-Echo

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I too am confused on the rooting of the Incredible but that's only because I barely understand the rooting of the Droid.;)

I hope you're expecting a delivery. Were you put on a waiting list? I don't think you can just go down to a Verizon store and purchase one, just in case you were thinking that.

OP
E

EchoX860

Reaction score
Really? The Verzion I went to had one out already.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? The Verzion I went to had one out already.

People have been put on waiting list it looks like a month long. Don't know what you saw there, but if you can grab it right away, do it. Take a look at some of the threads in the Incredible section to see about people waiting on this device.