Hey Guys!

Skeevie

Reaction score
haha I'm Skeevie, and I'm an alcoholic.

*in unison* Hi Skeevie!

I'm a 14 year old that lives in New Hampshire, but I'm from Boston. I just got introduced to an android under the tree this year, as my dad knew that it was time for the :blackberry: tour to kick the bucket, so I got the shiny new Droid X :]

I actually stumbled upon this magnificent archive of help (this site) when I first rooted my phone and needed help. I made an account and started reading, and soon rooted my phone with z4. Because I have the attention span of a squirrel however, I didn't read all the way through any articles and didn't make a backup before screwing around more.

I was trying to change the verizon wireless text on my lock screen with Fhred, and I THINK something went horribly amiss with my eri.xml, because I immediately lost service, and it was gliching airplane mode on. I couldn't do anything and it lost all the data about my phone, (number, min, that stuff.) So I flashed it, and just downloaded all of my apps.

But yeah, so, sorry about the for mentioned novel, I'm usually not this talkative.

I'm a 14 year old who likes tweaking and hacking my stuff, and I tend to spend all my money on technology, skiing, and my dirt bike!

I'm currently on a $300 p.o.s compaq laptop that I bought at Wal-Mart (lol) but it actually gets the job done quite well, a 32gb iPod Touch 4th gen, and my baby, the Droid X running just a stock rom for now, rooted, not overclockeed or anything for fear of my fathers foot approaching my rear if I broke it.

I'm brand new to this whole operating system, so drop me a PM if you have any advice or anything really. I hope to be making lots of new friends here, thanks for your hospitality so far, you've already saved me once!

oh and btw, I made a backup first thing when I rooted the brand new .sbf on my phone :icon_ banana: dancedroid

Washington

Reaction score
Hello guys...!
I am wiki, this is my first time to be the forum.looking forward to get so much useful info and some good friends from here , nice forum , keep up the good work .nice to meet you here, just came to say hello! my lead system pro