Hi! I'm the new guy! (# 123?65??x2)!

cchag1

Reaction score
Hi! Although I'm not too into social/facebook/forum/twitter-ish stuff, I thought this might be a good idea. I do like to be careful, at least to the extent that I know how, and I noticed I'm not the only one (duh).

That being said, my main motivation for trying this comes from the fact that, quite simply, the notification bar drives me crazy! I browsed to see if there was a way to hide it built in. I checked out most of the market home-things, themes, ways to customize, etc.. After I couldn't find a nice fix (although two of the home replacement apps came very close, as they could hide it but were just too buggy to be worthwhile)... I ended up here.

I read alot. I like it when people know what they're doing, especially so when people are clear and thorough about how to do what they are doing! If you're not sure what I mean, just ignore it. For those of you who do know what I mean, then you'll know what I mean... (ya know what I mean?)

Thanks in advance, I'd imagine, and thanks after the fact for all I've already learned! Great stuff!:)dancedroid(<-- neat!)

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Well first of welcome and yes this dancedroid is awesome and for you notification bar problem theres a home replacement app called Home++ and hides the Bar and it looks really cool search it on the market and have an awesome time here

Last edited: