new DX case?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yeah that pretty much a carbon copy of the Incipio Sylicryllic case. Which my wife has on her DX, it is great, paid 20 something for it.

bkendrick

Reaction score
I just bought this case but black. I update everyone when it comes in. FYI the site above was no tax and free shipping so $13.94 was the final price. Naztec Vertex black.

DX. CFU. LIB 1.5.

STEVESKI

Reaction score
I just bought this case but black. I update everyone when it comes in. FYI the site above was no tax and free shipping so $13.94 was the final price. Naztec Vertex black.

DX. CFU. LIB 1.5.

Looks nice. Please let us know when you receive it. Also, can you let me know if there is any interference with using standard cables on any of the ports?

bkendrick

Reaction score
Will do. Just checked the tracking and it should be on tomorrow or the next!

DX. CFU. LIB 1.5.

bkendrick

Reaction score
Got it in!
1. A little difficult to get in but once you get the rubber into the hard shell you are good to go.
2. Ports are very accessible and my 90 degree headphone Jack goes in fine. Camera, power, and volume buttons work flawlessly.
3. Fits well in my modified OEM car dock. I say modified because I had to shave some plastic off to get my last case to fit. I had to shave a little more for the vertex but not much.

I don't have any other type of dock so I can't comment on those.

My only complaint so far is the lip around the screen is rather big. My fingers hit them when I have to hit a button on the edge like the "p" on the keyboard.

I will definately role with this case for a while! Hope this helps.

DX. CFU. LIB 1.5.

STEVESKI

Reaction score
Got it in!
1. A little difficult to get in but once you get the rubber into the hard shell you are good to go.
2. Ports are very accessible and my 90 degree headphone Jack goes in fine. Camera, power, and volume buttons work flawlessly.
3. Fits well in my modified OEM car dock. I say modified because I had to shave some plastic off to get my last case to fit. I had to shave a little more for the vertex but not much.

I don't have any other type of dock so I can't comment on those.

My only complaint so far is the lip around the screen is rather big. My fingers hit them when I have to hit a button on the edge like the "p" on the keyboard.

I will definately role with this case for a while! Hope this helps.

DX. CFU. LIB 1.5.

Great. Thanks. I might take the plunge.