Torn between 2 cases

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i have the second one - got it on ebay for 6 bucks. its a decent case but expect what you pay for.

and mostly personal preference.

OP
D

Droidbot999

Reaction score
I heard complaints about the side buttons being hard to press. What's that like?

kdkinc

Reaction score
I heard complaints about the side buttons being hard to press. What's that like?

Save your money the silicone cases DO INTERFERE with the camera function button.If you use the button to take your pictures you can't "feel" the two step button action.
I had the silicone case from VZW I modified it to work but bottom line it still sucked. I ended up buying the Body Glove case . I really like this case. If there is a fault to find the fault would be that it won't fit into a docking cradle.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Save your money the silicone cases DO INTERFERE with the camera function button.If you use the button to take your pictures you can't "feel" the two step button action.
I had the silicone case from VZW I modified it to work but bottom line it still sucked. I ended up buying the Body Glove case . I really like this case. If there is a fault to find the fault would be that it won't fit into a docking cradle.

yea camera button was hard to press. i went with seidio on amazon for 23$