new-Droidx-bie

Swissbird

Reaction score
New Droid x user as of Friday. Having fun just playing, but I will read the manual eventually.

We had already made up our minds when we walked into the store that I would get just a bare bones phone and an iPad, and hubby would get a Samsung Galaxy.

I'm a Mac user (4 Macs and two iPods - one Classic and one Touch), so don't ask why I ended up with a Droid x. Guess the sales person was really knowledgeable about this one AND the iPhone4, sold both, but thought this one was the very best one out there.

Of course, I quickly kicked the "bare bones" Phone to the curb; we barely talked about the iPad since they didn't have one to show me, and it would be a while before they came in (I am on the waiting list). I did get the whatzis that will connect it anywhere via Verizon, and it will work with our phones and computers while traveling.

So far, I like it, and might not get the iPad after all. I already have an iPod Touch that is very similar to this phone (but it's last year's model and doesn't have the phone or camera). And isn't the iPad just a large phone?

Plus, I already have a Kindle 3 with wifi and 3G. Add the Droid and the iPad to my bag, and it's pretty full.

I actually signed up having a specific question, so I will ask it in the Mac section, and will then browse.

Thanks!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the darkside and the forums! Also nice to see another person that carries their kindle everywhere, thought I was the only one that did that.

As for the specific question, you can post it pretty much anywhere but sometimes it does help to post in the specific section.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! ur a tech junkie like me haha. I have all those too! don't hesitate to ask as mentioned. but u may want to check the DX section first or search ur topic. if not we can certainly try to answer ur question or direct u in the right area.

Aloha from Hawaii...