New Droid

msinicki7

Reaction score
I am looking to buy my first smartphone. In the past it seems to me that the iPhone was the phone to get. But now as my plan is up, I am leaning more towards a verizon droid. (i am already on verizon) i have decided to wait how for the coming months of the new year because it seems like more talk about an iphone is coming. My main dilemma is do i go with an iphone if/when it comes out? Because i really like and hear good things about the droid X. Next question is, is there any information leading to the release of a similar Droid X but a newer model maybe like a droid x2..i know that they come out with newer software updates but i am wondering about a completely new droid. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you very much!

LaxzBro

Reaction score
Tomorrow all the new phones will likely be announced at CES. That will widen choices and they will be much faster phones. You'll most likely have to make the iphone decision for yourself. It will either be announced tomorrow,june, next year, or never :/

Lax bro, closet geek

qman66

Reaction score
the droid bionic was announced earlier today. u should wait for that

MrKleen

Reaction score
If you are able to wait a bit longer you would be rewarded!

I wouldn't get the iphone because their apps are so expensive. For instance Angry Birds is free on Android but not for iphone...

jsw6380a

Reaction score
My brother is an I phone fanatic to the point where it makes me nauseated. I used to want an I phone so bad it wasn't even funny. I got my wife an X and absolutely fell in love with it. These phones allow for much more customization than I phones. But in fairness to a new smartphone user, get your hands on both of them.

zemma

Reaction score
I used my cousins iphone and it was great at the time, but when I started looking at phones I went with x. I take awesome pictures, videos of my daughter, and can play more free games than there are on the Iphone. The screen is HUGE, which is really nice for watching youtube videos and looking at pics. Now after seeing my phone my cousin wants it :p.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cueto

Reaction score
Get a X over the iphone any day of the week Or like others said.....wait a month or so to see what comes out.

GO DROID OR GO HOME!

OP
M

msinicki7

Reaction score
any word on the new droids besides the bionic that will be announced? estimate on the time for the bionic to be released?

MrKleen

Reaction score
any word on the new droids besides the bionic that will be announced? estimate on the time for the bionic to be released?

It will take long enough so you can't return the new Droid you just got for Christmas!

OP
M

msinicki7

Reaction score
is the droid bionic comparable to the droid x? or any other droid that is out now?

VZ4G3NT

Reaction score
You are asking a biased crowd. But there is a reason android is outselling iphone. Reception being the main

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App