New droid user looking for knowledge!

OP
Ryank10909

Ryank10909

Reaction score
this is exactly what i was looking for Sapphire 1.0.0 is amazing with the black glass theme, maybe all of them run like this with a theme, but Sapphire 1.0.0 is easy and fast as heck! but if some one can help me out with the colors everything is perfect and the way i want it...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is exactly what i was looking for Sapphire 1.0.0 is amazing with the black glass theme, maybe all of them run like this with a theme, but Sapphire 1.0.0 is easy and fast as heck! but if some one can help me out with the colors everything is perfect and the way i want it...
Are you referring to Gem Settings? Changing colors thru there?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
HaHaHaHa...I guess no one there huh...

LOL... I guess that was what you were looking for...

Last edited:
OP
Ryank10909

Ryank10909

Reaction score

Lol yea that is what i was looking for, sorry for the late response my girlfriend is getting mad at me for messing with my phone so much! its that addicting!! might have to find a new one of those too!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Lol yea that is what i was looking for, sorry for the late response my girlfriend is getting mad at me for messing with my phone so much! its that addicting!! might have to find a new one of those too!

LMAO......yeah I have the same Droid addiction relationship problem, but I can't find a new one of 'those'.......I have a wife..:( ...lol