Hello new here..iso friends + help

hckdadroid

Reaction score
hello i jsut rooted my droid 2.0.1 for verizon..and ive been searching all over how to customize my phone..i have the update installed and superuser is on my phone..im looking for the next step in how to customize, like how to load the command prompt threw my computer and start playing with my phone..i do not want to mess it up so i am reading as much as possible and asking for help,

***mod edit*

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the best suggestion is a rather broad one. Go to the Hacks section of this forum and read it all. I'm not being flippant as this is exactly what I did. I read it all and then decided which of the many "how to" examples to use. I'm now rooted/running Bugless Beast V1.1 and overclocked to 1.25Ghz. Life is a scream.

Good luck and enjoy.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the best suggestion is a rather broad one. Go to the Hacks section of this forum and read it all. I'm not being flippant as this is exactly what I did. I read it all and then decided which of the many "how to" examples to use. I'm now rooted/running Bugless Beast V1.1 and overclocked to 1.25Ghz. Life is a scream.

Good luck and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum, hckdadroid! Bayou is exactly right. The only one who can decide what you really want is you. Good luck and have fun here!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Good luck and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum, hckdadroid! Bayou is exactly right. The only one who can decide what you really want is you. Good luck and have fun here!

Welcome!

Some of the processes use tools that do a lot of the work for you. Others are more manual. As already mentioned above, check out the many many posts then decide what works best for you.

No matter what solution you choose someone will be here to answer you questions.

Mike

OP
H

hckdadroid

Reaction score
is there a way to backup your factory setting just incase something happens so you can unvoid your warranty?