new guy here

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Wow man, you corrected me... I am only trying to make sure your not some guy trying to sell phones or are taking advantage of a wicked (yea bad) contact...

Seriously my bad dude, big family, I know how that goes... my family is actually bigger but we dunnot have that many droids, funny.

Sorry again and WELCOME :)

i just updated my picture so you can see my droids except for the d2 that was taking the picture now that we have been talking about my phones people are pm me and asking for a phone seriously people im not selling my phones i only offered it to 1 person all my others are keeping with me look what we started lol the person knows who i offered this phone to so if it wasnt to you please dont email me asking to sell you a phone thanks

Wow..... Just wow man... you are balsy....

mtz_gto

Reaction score
Wow man, you corrected me... I am only trying to make sure your not some guy trying to sell phones or are taking advantage of a wicked (yea bad) contact...

Seriously my bad dude, big family, I know how that goes... my family is actually bigger but we dunnot have that many droids, funny.

Sorry again and WELCOME :)

i just updated my picture so you can see my droids except for the d2 that was taking the picture now that we have been talking about my phones people are pm me and asking for a phone seriously people im not selling my phones i only offered it to 1 person all my others are keeping with me look what we started lol the person knows who i offered this phone to so if it wasnt to you please dont email me asking to sell you a phone thanks

Wow..... Just wow man... you are balsy....

Lloyd and I are friends. He knows I have wanted to buy his phone for
a while now but I just havent gotten around to it.

He isnt anything but a nice person so please keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.