Hi, nubie here....

potterz7

Reaction score
hey guys...been searching for droid forum n this one looks great, so i decided to join..
im new here, so, just thought i gotta introduce myself to all of u...mods n members...im gonna need all the assistance i can get...so thanx in advance...
just got a moto droid a few days ago...its soooo pretty n kewl...:D
but im still confuse with the system n all that...neva use this kind of cellphone before (im not even sure i can call this cellphone..sorry if im wrong :p)
so really hope u guys can be patient with me if i ask some pretty dumb questions...lolz

okaaay...so im gonna check this forum out...gonna find some info to help me understand this kyewt baby..lolz...

tc mwaaaaaaaaah

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Cell Phone? :rofl3: Technically speaking there are no more Cell Phones. Everybody still uses the terminology but it should be wireless phone. And the Droid is the Droid, simply awesome. Yeah, cell phone doesn't quite fit.

Anyway, glad you found your way here and hope you make it your forum of choice. Lots of friendly, helpful people here with great information.:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, potterz7! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how many questions you can answer on your own. If you get stuck and can't find something, just let someone know! Enjoy!