new bionic ics update 6.7.230

Once they get a build that's "release worthy" (and 230 seems like it could be) then VZW still has to sign off on it. That's a "quick" process. Cough cough. Betting on August for an official push.

End of July at the latest, they've got a deadline to meet. They did it for the RAZR, they can do it for the Bionic (early Q3 ends July 31st)

End of July at the latest, they've got a deadline to meet. They did it for the RAZR, they can do it for the Bionic (early Q3 ends July 31st)

I hope so. That'd be nice. And given that they're trying to unify all the ICS builds across the similar hardware (D4, Bionic, RAZR) then maybe the signoff process will be.....quicker? We can hope?? :D

I like the method I used. No mess, no fuss, no resetting stuff up. Took me all of 30 minutes and I was updated to 230, rooted, and with all my apps and data in tact. What's not to love? :)

I put my phone in fastboot, ran my script to downgrade to 902, when that finished and while still in fastboot, shut the phone off, turned it back on and went directly into recovery, applied 905, then 230, wiped the cache, rebooted into the phone, let my script run razrs edge to root it, and was done. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Once they get a build that's "release worthy" (and 230 seems like it could be) then VZW still has to sign off on it. That's a "quick" process. Cough cough. Betting on August for an official push.

Actually i do software validation for a living. Most of today's validation items are scripted not to mention a nice debug card spewing data out to windebug makes short work of it all. Combine that with many people doing the same thing.... don't think we have much longer to wait. My. 02.

Last edited:
6.7.230 stock home launcher running flawlessly in lapdock!!!

So i can 100% confirm that the default home launcher bug has been fixed in the new build!

Downloading now. Will upload to 4share later this morning. Just search for 6.7.230 ICS Bionic.zip

Back