new bionic ics update 6.7.230

That's why I like the script I wrote. It makes the whole process simple and easy without losing any data or apps.

Looks like it have a new kernel

229 kernel version
3.0.8-ge034ebc

i'll be fz back again to test run this new mule

NICE.. i was hoping another build was gonna pop up.. 229 wasnt really workin out for me.. just did not wanna play nice with my phone for some reason.. and i didnt want to have to go back to 2233. so hopefully 3rd times a charm. anyways thanks guys! it is much appreciated as per usual!

Success. Thanks for posting 230. I was able to use the script to downgrade to 902 with all my apps and data in tact, update to 905, update to 230, wipe the cache, let the Android upgrade script run on all my apps, and finally root with a modified razr's edge script that uses SuperSU Pro. SWEET!

When i try to flash update it says verification signature failed. update aborted. Any ideas what the issue is. I am updating from .905 stock.

When i try to flash update it says verification signature failed. update aborted. Any ideas what the issue is. I am updating from .905 stock.

You did unzip the update from the zip that was posted right? :) What file did you try to use to update with?

So what differences are you guys seeing between this build and 229? Curious minds need to know!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Got it, thanks. Will do so now.

If this one is much better then i may have to put your script to the test. A non glitchy webtop sounds promising.

Edit: what is the android update script? what is the purpose for it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back