new bionic ics update 6.7.230

There must be another solution!!! I am following your instructions and still no dice!!

MD5 of the file you're actually trying to use for the update. :)

dee939434049861e1878509dd4692d25
double checked
dee939434049861e1878509dd4692d25

Last edited:
You should just have the zip on there. No folder, no nothing. Then you need to apply the update zip in recovery. If it's not working, I really don't know what's going on with it. The MD5 is correct.

OK, at least I now know I was following directions correctly. Thanks so much for all of your assistance tonight!!

Anybody else out there want to take a stab at fixing my issue???

If it were me, and I know you're not going to like this, I would back up my stuff and do a FULL FXZ to 902 and start over clean. I know, not what anyone wants to do, but, it'd be faster than continuing to mess with it.

You should just have the zip on there. No folder, no nothing. Then you need to apply the update zip in recovery. If it's not working, I really don't know what's going on with it. The MD5 is correct.

Hey thanks samurai. Worked like a champ for me, I got it done despite being under the influence lol. Sorry others can't follow instructions. GREAT work. Keep on doing it....some of us truly appreciate you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've noticed every ICS leak up to this one has had a couple of problems...Flash videos don't play right, and the phone randomly wakes itself every once in awhile. Other than that this leak is pretty decent, I just hope Moto fixes these problems before the OTA hits.

Hey thanks samurai. Worked like a champ for me, I got it done despite being under the influence lol. Sorry others can't follow instructions. GREAT work. Keep on doing it....some of us truly appreciate you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

People who are having problems are following directions. Just not working for them for some reason. I'm VERY glad for the people who aren't having problems and are having it work for them. I just rewrote parts of the script and uploaded a new version. It should help alleviate some of the issues people are having and at least allow us to find out what's wrong in the event it doesn't work.

I've noticed every ICS leak up to this one has had a couple of problems...Flash videos don't play right, and the phone randomly wakes itself every once in awhile. Other than that this leak is pretty decent, I just hope Moto fixes these problems before the OTA hits.

Are you having these issues with 230?

If it were me, and I know you're not going to like this, I would back up my stuff and do a FULL FXZ to 902 and start over clean. I know, not what anyone wants to do, but, it'd be faster than continuing to mess with it.
I am willing to but I need step by step on how to do a full fxz to 902.
Again thanks for the help!!

RSD Lite 5.7
The full 902 FXZ (not sargemajord's modified one as it doesn't wipe data)
Latest moto drivers

Boot the phone into fastboot, load RSD Lite, open up either the zipped up FXZ file or if you have it extracted, open the xml file inside the folder. Tell her to start and sit back while it does its magic.

Back