new bionic ics update 6.7.230

Open that folder, then extract the folder that is not the .CRC file. Take the file you just extrated and put it on the root of your SD card. Boot into stock recovery and choose that file....
extracted the file now I have options
../
META-INF
patch
preinstall
recovery
system
webtop
what to do??

Woa woa. No. You extracted the actual update. The file you unzipped is what you should be using to flash. Post the exact error you get when you try to flash it.

E:error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted
Woa woa. No. You extracted the actual update. The file you unzipped is what you should be using to flash. Post the exact error you get when you try to flash it.

No issues so far
a6fa45af-99a2-2cd9.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Certainly looks like a bad file. :(
do you have a good one?

edit: Honestly, I am really just trying to avoid mowing my lawn, since its like 150 degrees outside. Since I dont seem to be able to extract properly, I will just try wooddale file first
will report back...

edit: same error
will try samuriHL file and report back

edit: same error, I must be doing something wrong here????????? I'm on 5.5.905, do I need to FXZ back to .902? instructions please...

Last edited:
do you have a good one?

What's in Development for ICS Leak .230? ***FIND OUT HERE DOWNLOAD LINKS IN OP*** - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forumsee the links in that thread and see if that helps.

Honestly, I am really just trying to avoid mowing my lawn, since its like 150 degrees outside. Since I dont seem to be able to extract properly, I will just try wooddale file first
will report back...

edit: same error
will try samuriHL file and report back

edit: same error, I must be doing something wrong here????????? I'm on 5.5.905, do I need to FXZ back to .902? instructions please...

No, that error is saying something is wrong with the file. :( WTH?! What's the md5 hash of the file? (And the name?)

is this it?
20223e893b4e651a7442812c74d53c63

NOW we're cooking with gas my friend. Open that damn zip file and extract the zip file within it. And flash THAT, not this file. Skip the CRC file. :)

NOW we're cooking with gas my friend. Open that damn zip file and extract the zip file within it. And flash THAT, not this file. Skip the CRC file. :)
Yes, that's what I have been doing..
Trying again....

Back