New apex!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Communisum

Fab updated his website. Fabdroid.com under the test 2 section, there is a d2 version now!!!!! I flashed it and its working great.

OP
C

Communisum

133 looks and no comments. Its awesome new launcher and radion is better!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ws6formula350

Reaction score
did you flash straight from the D2 gingerbread leak? or did you SBF first? i'm running Rev's CM4D2 gingerbread kernel'd CM7 and i'm wondering if i can jump straight over since its the same kernel...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should be able to just flash it over. Make a backup first.

random rom'd X

ws6formula350

Reaction score
i was yearning for better battery life the other night and flashed Apex RC2 overtop of the Froyo based CM7 and it bootlooped...because i forgot about the kernel lol

i'll try this out after it finishes DLing, i loved Apex

fishhelmet

Reaction score
It says it has to be from the .602 leak because of some radio update though ill admit, I'm confused about the instructions on his site so I could be wrong

OP
C

Communisum

It has the new radio, I know that, but the 2nd-init might mess with it. Idk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has the new radio, I know that, but the 2nd-init might mess with it. Idk

I flashed to my Darkslide backup from GB CM7. I'm about to flash Apex over Darkslide. So you should be able to flash and GB kernel based ROM over another

random rom'd X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I flashed to my Darkslide backup from GB CM7. I'm about to flash Apex over Darkslide. So you should be able to flash and GB kernel based ROM over another

random rom'd X

Dang your everywhere! Lol me too though..lol I am about to check out the Apex now since I'm on gb kernel..Hell, wasn't worried about flashing over the cm7gb till I read some of these posts..but seems I'm not alone..cm7gb battlife isn't working for me so I'm checking apex to see if its just my battery..lol

OP
C

Communisum

He's about to post the wraped up non-test rc3 tonight so keep checkin his site fabdroid.com

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Crap I just grabbed the test..he said we have to go back to froyo then .602?oooops you said Nontest...I thought I saw that..lol well cancelling the test..I'm on cm7gb wondered about flashing after wiping everything, but idk if the radio is being touched or not?

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got done sbf'ing, installing GB and then my CM7 backup. Apex booted up, but everytime I tried to install an app, such as D2 bootstrap, TiBu or anything, it would reboot. I also had no recovery whatsoever.

random rom'd X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
@communism or any takers...when it gets posted, I'm on gbkernel..cm7....so what would I be safer doing? Sbf gbleak then apply the rc3 or ??

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
did you flash straight from the D2 gingerbread leak? or did you SBF first? i'm running Rev's CM4D2 gingerbread kernel'd CM7 and i'm wondering if i can jump straight over since its the same kernel...

In the same boat..I don't mind sbfing..just need the actual path..I love flashing..lol the more chances to get to cwm for me the better...lol

OP
C

Communisum

To be honest I don't really know. There the same radio, but a dif base I think. I would sbf to be safe..

Status
Not open for further replies.