Netflix Update No Clicking!!!!!!!!!

BigZig

Reaction score
Just downloaded the update and one of the "minor bug fixes" the major bug on the Bionic. So if you have not updated then i would if i were you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

holjes

Reaction score
Just downloaded and tested on the phone. No clicking here either. Have yet to test over hdmi, but i would assume theres no problem there either. Way to go netflix, thanks.

lykofos

Reaction score
Awesome! Just updated mine too. Glad the netflix clicking noise issue is finally resolved!

slaya786

Reaction score
Works for me aswell.. if only phone manufacturers could resolve software issues this quick

mikeh1989

Reaction score
My volume when watching Netflix with head phones has always seemed really low. I don't have the problem with music. Any advice?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Honestly I never had a problem with the clicking (I also only watched it on speakerphone). But I still think it's really awesome that Netflix released an update addressing that issue so quickly. However, whether that means it was an easy fix or took a large technical group is unknown, and for neither do I really think such a price increase would be necessary. It also gives me hope other issues people are having are software related and will be fixed in time, though I don't think God even know's when...

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Its awesome! I figured it was an app issue when I heard the clicking on the phone speaker...oh well problem solved!

SP120k

Reaction score
Solved! I always thought it was software issues causing it. Hopefully earphone hissing can be worked out by the big M soon.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk