Clicking while watching Netflix?

lykofos

Reaction score
I have this issue when watching netflix directly on the phone too. The odd thing though, is that when I use HDMI mirroring out to the tv, the sound is crystal clear and there's no longer any clicking.

vettecbtc

Reaction score
I have this issue when watching netflix directly on the phone too. The odd thing though, is that when I use HDMI mirroring out to the tv, the sound is crystal clear and there's no longer any clicking.

Thats so strange, because the clicking still persists when I use the hdmi lol

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've used the Netflix app a few times and haven't had that, neither on any streaming vids or vids off the sdcard... test it via bluetooth to see if it's the app or it's your Bionic's speakers?...although it's obviously not the app if it doesn't do it for me...

gravebelly

Reaction score
I had same issue with clicking/pop sound when watching with phone. No problem on TV though. I dont know what I have done but it is gone now. The only things I have done is let phone shut down and did a full charge and I also pulled the battery and its gone. I am not sure why? On a good note it does not happen anymore.

blwn327

Reaction score
Netflix and clicking through speakers here to

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The speaker seems to pop at high volumes but I have not heard any clicking.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

holjes

Reaction score
I get the click in the app through headphones, rear speaker, and through hdmi. Hope netflix updates their app or we find a fix. Really annoying. Especially when you are trying to show off your cool netflix hdmi to 50 inch lcd tricks. ;-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC