Netflix on Thunderbolt?

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Anyone else read the post from engadget? I was pretty mad when I saw the EVO 4g on there and no thunderbolt...anyone else agree?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

DROID11

Reaction score
Even worse is the Incredible, as in the 6300 not the incredible 2... Is it only available on HTC phones a year old or what?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

stuigi

Reaction score
This kind of crap really ticks me off. You spend top dollar for what is supposedly the most advanced phone and cheaper, less than phones get the candy. TB doesn't even support HTC Sense with all the bells and whistles. I just don't get it. Greedy corporate Bastards

motty69

Reaction score
People, they released it with support for phones with a large user base. They said on their blog they plan to add support for a lot more phones. I'm sure the TBolt will be supported.

stuigi

Reaction score
People, they released it with support for phones with a large user base. They said on their blog they plan to add support for a lot more phones. I'm sure the TBolt will be supported.

I surely hope so. Thanks for the heads up

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score

Yeah I really hope so, I love Netflix

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

armeddroid

Reaction score
"provide a Netflix application that will work on a large majority of Android phones."
*garbage* - :icon_eek:

Reaction score
This kind of crap really ticks me off. You spend top dollar for what is supposedly the most advanced phone and cheaper, less than phones get the candy. TB doesn't even support HTC Sense with all the bells and whistles. I just don't get it. Greedy corporate Bastards

I have a fully functional HTCSense.com service on my TBolt. Also, I snagged the leaked version of Netflix and installed it, unfortunately the Streaming video doesn't work, but queue management does, so it's a step in the right direction.

SleepyTheDon

Reaction score
Make no sense to me. I'm a little upset that HTC and Verizon didn't use the TB to set a standard for their tier 4G phone(s)

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G paper weight

Reaction score
Make no sense to me. I'm a little upset that HTC and Verizon didn't use the TB to set a standard for their tier 4G phone(s)

From what I am told, Verizon had virtually nothing to do with this... Netflix is being anal about what they put it on because they are worried about DRM on the Android devices. I know that it's only a matter of time that one of the Devs will be able to get a working streaming Netflix app on a Rooted TBolt.