Need Swype 5652 for Droid 2.1

MountainX

Reaction score
I did a bunch of research on Swype versions trying to find an apk that would work on my Droid 2.1.

However, I didn't find any apk that would work correctly on my Droid. The closest one is 5612, but it doesn't work in landscape and it has an annoying popup every time you rotate the phone.

Anyone have a working 5652 apk that will definitely work on the Droid 2.1 with no bugs? (I could tolerate the bug that requires switching input after a reboot.)

I have downloaded 3 different 5652 apks and all fail to work at all on my Droid, even after switching inputs, trying to view the tutorial, etc. No workarounds seem to work.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Giving out swype would not be allowed. It is a closed beta, and distributing it is no different than giving out payed apps. It isn't allowed here.

It isn't aloud here.

If is isn't "aloud", does that mean it is quiet? You might want to check your spelling.

Sorry, didn't know that I couldn't mess up spelling once in a while. It's fixed, ok?

hookerdj

Reaction score
(Mod Edit) - Swype is a closed beta. We are not allowed to post links to it on DF.
here you go this is the last time i am doing this
download this and then install it it will run

I did a bunch of research on Swype versions trying to find an apk that would work on my Droid 2.1.

However, I didn't find any apk that would work correctly on my Droid. The closest one is 5612, but it doesn't work in landscape and it has an annoying popup every time you rotate the phone.

Anyone have a working 5652 apk that will definitely work on the Droid 2.1 with no bugs? (I could tolerate the bug that requires switching input after a reboot.)

I have downloaded 3 different 5652 apks and all fail to work at all on my Droid, even after switching inputs, trying to view the tutorial, etc. No workarounds seem to work.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
(Mod Edit)

Can you please remove this? It will be either way, but I thought I should warn you. If you would read back through this thread, you would see that posting this is allowed.

jtydroid

Reaction score
Can you please remove this? It will be either way, but I thought I should warn you. If you would read back through this thread, you would see that posting this is allowed.

Please understand that I am not picking on Tanknspanks typo, but for the matter of clarity in the short-term, he meant to say it's NOT allowed.

Please don't be mad Tank...